FYI for the future... Next time, use "mvn help:effective-pom" to help
diagnose problems like this.

Wayne

On 2/19/07, EJ Ciramella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, so I seem to have found out why this is happening.  At the top most
pom, we have a minor surefire configuration (we'd like all the unittests
to wind up in one central location for processing).  When maven see this
AND the child pom with a different path to that main folder, maven
decides to run the unittests twice.

If I remove the surefire configuration from the parent pom, maven only
runs the tests once.

This is a bug with maven2, correct or is this how its supposed to
operate?