Fra: Rémy Sanlaville [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 19. februar 2007 18:45
Til: Maven Users List
Emne: Re: maven2 websphere plugin

> Did you grab from SVN?
> https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/mojo-was using
> TortoiseSvn
> or
> svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/mojo-was
> mojo-was
>
> If you do that and run "mvn clean install site" on it from that (mojo-was)
> directory it should build just fine.

Yes, its what I have done. I try it again and I still have the some errors.

* The first error comes from the fact that I cannot access with maven to the
following URL
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-checkstyle-plugin/
src/main/resources/config/maven_checks.xml
I don't know why (the proxy is correctly defined in my setting.xml and works
to download artifacts).
I solved the problem by downloading  the needed files (maven_checks.xml and
maven-header.txt) and change the checkstyle configuration.

* The second error comes from the fact that the site.xml file use
org.apache.maven.skins:maven-stylus-skin:1.0-SNAPSHOT .
I need to add a reference to the apache snapshot repository in the
pom.xmlparent.
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>apache.snapshot</id>
      <name>Apache Snapshot Repository</name>
      <url>http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/</url>
      <layout>default</layout>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

Then, now I have this exception :
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] null
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.maven.tools.plugin.generator.PluginXdocGenerator.writeGoalTable (
PluginXdocGenerator.java:161)
        at
org.apache.maven.tools.plugin.generator.PluginXdocGenerator.writeOverview(
PluginXdocGenerator.java:132)
        at
org.apache.maven.tools.plugin.generator.PluginXdocGenerator.writeOverview (
PluginXdocGenerator.java:82)
        at
org.apache.maven.tools.plugin.generator.PluginXdocGenerator.execute(
PluginXdocGenerator.java:42)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.plugin.PluginReport.generatePluginDocumentation (
PluginReport.java:189)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.plugin.PluginReport.executeReport(
PluginReport.java:138)

I don't know what to do now.
Did you try to generate the site from the trunk (with an empty local
repository) ?

If you can't get it then yell and I'll generate the site and zip it for you
> get.

It seems, it will be easier. But it could be nice to generate it directly
from the trunk.

Rémy