For grins, I downloaded 3.0.1 again, and it works now even though we had it
installed already.  Thanks.

On 2/19/07, Lukas Theussl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm not sure what the problem is, java 5 support has been added in
version 3.0 of the checkstyle plugin (according to the changelog). The
current 3.0.1 uses checkstyle 4.1 and there is no newer version available.

HTH,
-Lukas