So, I tried cargo:redeploy and it works quite fine for me.

2007/2/21, Alexey Kakunin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Yes, Tomcat has problems with undeploying under Windows - but under Linux
it always was ok.
Seems tomcat plugin has same problem as described for Cargo here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-419

Thank you for advice to look into JIRA - as result I found Cargo and,
since such problem already fixed in Cargo I will try to use it instead of
tomcat-plugin