From: Marcos Silva Pereira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:38 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Mojo accessing project properties

Hello, David

Adding @requiresProject does nothing.

What about try inject the project object instead project.properties?

/**
 * @parameter default-value="${project}"
 * @required
 * @readonly
 */
private MavenProject project;

I know that it is not a neat solution, but probably will works fine for
you.

Interestingly, I'm getting the dependencies just fine without having
@requiresDependencyResolution
there (although in my case I don't want transitive dependencies--I
expected leaving this attribute out would only give me the direct
dependencies including inherited dependencies).

Not sure about it, but maybe it is working because dependencies were
already processed when your mojo is activated.

Kind Regards,

--
Marcos Silva Pereira
recife - pe