I am using the axistools-maven-plug-in to generate my server side classes
for a web service. I use the following plugin definition:

   <plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
    <artifactId>axistools-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <configuration>
     <packageSpace>
      com.terranua.mco.charts.webservice
     </packageSpace>
     <serverSide>true</serverSide>
     <testCases>false</testCases>
     <allElements>false</allElements>
     <subPackageByFileName>false</subPackageByFileName>
    </configuration>
    <executions>
     <execution>
      <goals>
       <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
      </goals>
     </execution>
    </executions>
   </plugin>

It generates the following files for me in
.\target\generated-sources\axistools\wsdl2java\com\terranua\mco\charts\webse
rvice:

deploy.wsdd
GraphDataService.java
GraphDataServiceLocator.java
GraphDataSoapBindingImpl.java
GraphDataSoapBindingStub.java
GraphData_PortType.java
undeploy.wsdd

My problem is that I need to exclude GraphDataSoapBindingImpl.java from the
compile step because I already have that implemented. Is there anyway to
excluded a single file from the generated sources or does anybody know of a
way to get the axistools-maven-plugin to avoid generating
GraphDataSoapBindingImpl.java in the first place.

Thanks for your help,
Brian