Martin Hoeller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Just wanted to try out the patchwork-maven-plugin but it fails with the
> following exception (actually it doesn't fail, but maven says
> "Build Successful". However, I didn't get a report):

Hello Martin,
Thank you for trying patchwork.

> The missing class de.laures.cewolf.DatasetProducer is an interface from
> a third-party dependency which is defined with scope 'compile' in my
> pom.xml. It seems that the corresponding JAR is not in the classpath.

I can see the problem and will fix it for next release. As for the
"Build Succesful", I do not feel sensible right now to make the build
fail due to errors in my plugin !

BTW, I have set up a google group for exchanging on pathcwork. The
mail address is :
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and the home page is
  http://groups.google.com/group/patchwork-users

Regards,
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.