Yes, that works. And I also verified that the description of the xml
on the assembly descriptor web page incorrectly indicates that
<filtered/> tag is a child of <fileSet/>. (I didn't think I had
hallucinated that...)

Thanks again.

On 2/26/07, Tommy Knowlton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks, Jo. I'll give that a try. Perhaps this is what confused me:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html

Tommy

Tommy