Hi Satish,

I guess you're adjusting the parent version manually? This doesn't get
picked up by the child modules since in the child poms you're still
referencing the parent with its old version.

You could always use the release-plugin to release your versions (which is
the preferred way to cut a release)..
A "release:prepare" will iterate through the modules of a POM project and
prompt you for the desired version to set on them (defaults are usually just
fine)..

Cheers
Jo

On 2/26/07, Terala, Satish (IS Consultant) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>