Thorsten Heit wrote:
What error messages do you get? Have you tried "mvn -e -X ..."?
http://rafb.net/p/4Hfl1t68.html

The NotImplementedException I can fix, but the error regarding org.apache.commons.validator remains a mystery to me.

It seems you're missing a dependency in your pom.xml....:

<dependencies>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>commons-validator</groupId>
    <artifactId>commons-validator</groupId>
    <version>1.3.1</version> <!-- or whatever version you need -->
  </dependency>
</dependencies>

I have this in my pom. The problem went away though when I removed an exclusion (commons-validator) from another dependency. This dependency doesn't use it, so it seems strange to me.

But it works, so all is good. :)
Thanks!

--
Regards