Hi Jo,
I only see  this error on my SLES10 dev box, but not on my RHEL3 build
server.  The workaround wouId be to add the attribute to the children
pom.xml files rather than the parent, but I would have to do so in 50
different poms, would be a PITA, imo;-)

Cheers
Enrique

             "Jo Vandermeeren"
             <jo.vandermeeren@
             gmail.com>                                                 To
                                       "Maven Users List"
             02/26/2007 02:01          <users@maven.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Problem building war file
               "Maven Users
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org>

Hi Enrique,

Well.. Do you add a BuildVersion attribute to the manifest someplace else?

Cheers
Jo