I was hoping I could define the resource only once. If I understand you
correctly, the plugin configuration below needs to be present in all poms?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rémy Sanlaville [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28. februar 2007 15:04
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Making resources defined in a superpom available to underlying
poms.

Hi,

For checkstyle, you can follow this [1]

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/customize.html
(cf. Use a custom developd Checkstyle Check modules)

or

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.1</version>
        <configuration>
          <configLocation>${project.parent.basedir
}/src/main/config/checkstyle.xml</configLocation>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

The second solution is more generic and not specific for checkstyle.

HTH,

Rémy