Hello,

are you saying that some repositories contain corrupted artefatcs?

We are using internal repository and I am experiencing real nightmare. Some day some maven commands just don't work - an error 'Failed to resolve artefact' pops out and cleaning local repo doesn't help.

Currently we have these mirrors set up on our maven proxy:

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2
http://dist.codehaus.org
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
http://repository.codehaus.org
http://howardlewisship.com/repository
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2

Should we have less? Are any of those "dirty"? Do you recomend cleaning internal repo of non-company artefacts?

Regards,
Borut