From: Philippe Kernevez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 2:36 AM
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: RE: Using the POM classpath for integration testing

Hi Eric,

Do you speak about the fitnesse-maven-plugin ? I suppose that's the
case.

The plugin doesn't use the POM dependencies because they are supposed to
be specified in the Fitnesse page.
The plugin provides a solution to change the server classpath (with
string substitution), this allows to have an unix fitnesse server and to
run the tests on a windows plateform.
I didn't write any documentation yet :-( But, this is my next task.
You may yet find an example with this sample:
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/fitnesse-maven-plu
gin/
src/it/minimalist/pom.xml

The <classPathSubstitutions> tag allows configuring the plugin for this
use.

You can also add dependencies to your plugin (like Fitnesse), they will
be add to Fitnesse dependencies. In your case, you will have to define
twice your dependency, and it wont be nice.

We could and a tag to know if we want to add the current project
dependencies to FitNesse.

Does it answer to your question?

Philippe Kernevez

(Did we meet in Paris in SITI project ?)