I have a project with subprojects, and I wish to generate a site with some simple reports. It just doesn't work. I always end up with no module links on the top level index.html page, and if I go to project-reports.html, all the module links simply point to index.html, not the actual submodules.

I tried adding my own menu items, but then the leading "/" of every href in the items is removed, making the links relative, and useless.

What am I doing wrong? I really don't want to have to write my own site generations scripts, since the actual content seems to work OK.
--
cg

Here is my src/site/site.xml:

<project name="SenSage">
<bannerLeft>
 <name>SenSage</name>
 <href>http://buildloop.sensage.com</href>
<src>http://www.sensage.com/English/Images/Logos/SenSage_logo_182px.gif</src>
</bannerLeft>
<bannerRight>
 <name>SenSage</name>
</bannerRight>
 ${modules}

 ${reports}
</project>

Here is my reporting section from the top level pom.xml

 <reporting>
   <outputDirectory>${DO}/target/site</outputDirectory>

   <plugins>
     <plugin>
       <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
       <reportSets>
         <reportSet>
            <reports>
              <report>dependencies</report>
            </reports>
         </reportSet>
       </reportSets>
     </plugin>
     <plugin>
       <configuration>
         <aggregate>true</aggregate>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>
     <plugin>
       <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
       <configuration>
         <aggregate>true</aggregate>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>
     <plugin>
       <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
       <configuration>
         <aggregate>true</aggregate>
         <configLocation>checkstyle.xml</configLocation>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>
   </plugins>

 </reporting>