On 3/4/07, Pavel Štěpánek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think that Maven should be resistant to these issues (using
quotes?), because the name is valid in windows, so when maven is using
it, it should take in account all the valid possibilities and dir
names.

Maven can deal with the spaces in "C:\Documents and Settings" well
enough, so it should be possible.  I can't say I've ever heard of
someone using spaces in the username, though.

I'm not sure if it's a core Maven issue or a problem with Surefire.
I'd probably start by opening an issue in Surefire, since that is
where it manifests.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you solved it!

--
Wendy