Hi Holger,

Maven should do just that for me, and it would work, if it woudnt mix all
the Java stuff from the JRE into this archive (rt.jar, sunrasign.jar,
jsse.jar, jce.jar, ...)! This is in the JRE and I don't need it in my jar.

I don't fully understand why you want to pack everything into one jar and not use Java's ability to let a jar file depend on others via the "Class-Path" section in its manifest file. This would make things a bit easier, and additionally you can avoid the problems of adding all the JRE stuff to your archive...

Thre is some further stuff, I don't need - the struts- and j2ee environment,
but I think, I can exclude them.

If they are added, then there is a dependency to these packages somewhere in a POM you're using...

Any Idea? I think it is a bug, to mix COM- and com- directories, they should
be apart. But perhaps this is a problem of java.util.jar

On Windows, "COM.xxx" == "com.xxx" when it comes to opening or accessing files/directories, but on Unix machines not. AFAIK IBM also used "COM." in some JDBC driver jars for DB2 8.x so there would be similar problems if you'd use these drivers...

I still suggest you avoid packaging everything (including JRE stuff) into one huge jar file ;-)

HTH

Thorsten