On 05/03/07, John J. Franey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In your pom, taglibs/standard is not specified as a dependency.  Its in
dependencyManagement but dependencyManagement has no effect on the
dependency graph of the project.    Put tagslib/standard within the
dependencies element and see what flies.

 Thanks for your help !

 But actually, taglibs/standard is specified as a dependency, in the
web/pom.xml sub-project (see my first email for the complete pom-xml).
I dont think that I should have it as a dependency in the main pom, as
this jar should only be included in the web sub-project. But I might
be wrong ...

  Any other idea ?

    Guillaume

--