Actually, I take that back... you can define exclusions for
dependencies within a plugin, but it doesn't look like you can define
them for a plugin itself.

Anybody know of a good way to do that?

On 3/7/07, Gregory Kick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since classes.jar is always on the classpath, you could probably just
use an <exclusion> to disregard the dependency.  Otherwise, you
actually end up with classes.jar on your classpath twice.

Gregory Kick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Gregory Kick