you can look at the rpc client. if you use 1.1, a new version (that will be
merge in trunk) is available in sandbox :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/sandbox/trunk/continuum/continuum-client/

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
I am very happy with the way that Continuum is functioning.  I need to
be able to create build metrics of project, build start time, build end
time, build duration and success/failure status.  Beside doing parsing
of the source of the generated Continuum "builds" page for each project,
what is currently available that I could use to achieve this?  Thank
you.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]