It's a "wrong" fatal error, this message isn't important and not related to
your db pb.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
well apart from the jdo warnings (like schema sa not found which seem to appear
all the time anyway) there is this fatal error:
2007-03-07 18:07:27,372 INFO [STDOUT] [FATAL ERROR] 2007-03-07 18:07:27,372 INFO [STDOUT] EnvironmentCheck Failure.
ENVIRONMENT FAILURE !!
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "account" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "login" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "show" but got "logout" instead, on action
"logout" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "input" in action "logout" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "error" in action "logout" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "logout" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "register" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "edit" but got "show" instead, on action
"usercreate" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "show" but got "list" instead, on action
"roles" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "input" in action "roles" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "error" in action "roles" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "roles" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "show" but got "list" instead, on action
"permissions" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "input" in action "permissions" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "error" in action "permissions" in package
"/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "permissions" in package
"/security".
Missing [16] xwork.xml configuration elements.