On 08.03.2007, at 23:02, Rod Mclaughlin wrote:

I have written a couple of small shell scripts which search Maven for a given class, eg. mvngrep.sh ClassVisitor will find all those jars containing class org.objectweb.asm.ClassVisitor.

Actually once I had the idea to index the whole maven repo and provide a service to search for methods signature, classes etc. Writing IDE plugins would be the next step. *shrug*

...nice little project - just wasn't sure whether that would be worth the effort. Would that be useful?

cheers
--
Torsten