I'm new to Maven and have been working with if for a few days.  I've
been reading

through the documentation but haven't found the answer to this question.

I have two projects A and B with testing classes in both.  The test
classes in B

Inherit from classes in A and they also use fixtures from A as well.  I
have setup

a dependency with project A in project B but since the test classes are
not installed

with project A in my local repository, B will not build.

Is there a way to do this with Maven or do I have to change the way I've
setup

my test framework?  That is, is there an easy way to share test classes
between

projects with Maven?

Thanks,
Dave.