use multiproject build to do your task
On 3/11/07, sirji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I have two projects, first is JAR project and second is webapp project. I
want to invoke the install goal for the first project from the POM file of
second project and expect it to move into the Lib directory of the webapp.

Kindly let me if this possible.. if yes, then how can I do this.

I was trying ant tasks mentioned at http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html
,
but this isn't working for me. I get following error message:-

Unrecognised tag: 'artifact:install'

My intention is to call invoke of first project from another's POM file.

Any pointer on this will be really helpful.