From: L. J. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 7:33 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: stop a build from GUI in version 1.1

When do you plan to link to the GUI? I can't wait to try it out :)

Thanks

LJ

On 3/8/07, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
all the code is there but we need to link the gui to it.
This feature will be available only for *nix system

Emmanuel

L. J. a écrit :
Sorry if this question has been asked, in 1.0.3, you can't stop a build from the GUI but will this be added as part of version 1.1 new features?