On 3/13/07, Marouane Amraoui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I enabled the maven project , but still have error compilation  due of the
dependency !!!!

I have this classpath :
.project

I wonder why you care about these files? They're for Eclipse not M2.
Take a look at pom.xml. That's where the troubles live ;-) Keep in
mind that the Maven Integration plugin for Eclipse (Tycho) is not
finished yet and it's long before it becomes a production ready so
even though you can do many M2 operations from within Eclipse, that's
the pom.xml where project information lives.

I have recently worked with the plugin and added the TestNG dependency
to the project of mine. It worked fine from Eclipse perspective, but
pom.xml was incorrect. There was no classifier specified. I had to
edit the file manually and move on. Overall, I'm satisfied with the
plugin, but don't expect too much at such an early stage of its
development.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski