I force nightly builds by using Cron and curl to click the "force build" button! Icky, I know. I hear rumors that 1.1 has this built in though.

On Mar 13, 2007, at 12:47 PM, Mocsányi Ákos wrote:

hi guys,
im new to continuum.
have two questions:
1. does anyone know how to tell continuum to run a goal from an ant project even if the source hasnt changed? 2. is there a way to tweak the layout of the mail notification sent by continuum? what i want to achieve is that id like to include the name of the target that was invoked somewhere into the mails subject or somewhere in the first lines of the message body

thanks in advance
tsechov

Principal
OpenSource Connections