On 3/14/07, Kristian Nordal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

I've noticed that Maven2 uses a file system reference to the parent POM -
if
the parent POM is located in the directory above. This is causing problems
when someone in the team is working on a specific module, but at some
point
did a check out of the complete source tree / module hierarchy. New
snapshots of the parent pom are deployed by Continuum. Is it possible to
force maven to always use the snapshots found in the repository (running
with -U didn't help) / disabling file system reference to parent?

I think you can deploy your parent POM in your repository. This way, you
won't have to specify the file system reference.

--
Olivier Jacob
Consultant - OCTO Technology