As soon as the bad gateway (502) turns into a good one i will have a look at it :)

this year the apachecon website seems to be more down than alive...

Brett Porter schrieb:
For those that are interested in attending ApacheCon, it's on in
Amsterdam, 1-4 May. Details are available at
http://www.eu.apachecon.com/

Jason will be presenting a talk introducing Maven:
http://www.eu.apachecon.com/program/talk/86

I'll be presenting training on setting up a development environment
using Maven technologies:
http://www.eu.apachecon.com/program/talk/113
http://blogs.maven.org/brett/2007/03/14/1173808560000.html

And I'm sure we'll get together to talk about Maven plenty in between.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Brett