Hi I am trying to use some software that is supplied as a set of ant tasks.

It has two stages one in which it creates intermediate files and then
another when it scans these intermediate files.

I would like to use the antrun plugin and have it create intermediated
files. This stage I would like to bind to a lifecycle phase. I would
like child poms to be able to inhereit and execute this also.

Next I would like to use antrun to create a scan stage and the bind
this to a later lifecycle phase than the earlier stage. I dont want
the child poms to inherit this.

Is there any way to do this....right now I am trying the antrun
multiphase method by setting an id for each exection bloack. Can you
define an antrun config twice in a pom.xml and only have child poms
inherit one of them.

Thanks,

Larry Suto