I am using cruisecontrol to build a multimodule project.

The problem I am observing is that if projects A and B are checking in at the same time and B depends on A the order that they are built in is not set.
This means that if B builds before A then the build will fail.

I have had a look for ways to manage the ordering of dependencies - one thing I was thinking would be to get the bootstrapper to build A before B (not nice). The other thing I was thinking would be to do a complete build for the project each time and that way get Maven to manage the ordering through the parent POM (could be a timely process).

Any suggestions?

Aidan