is this a correct test case ?

1. create a settings file with a profile setting somealternative repo
with activation by default
2. create a sample mojo with only
${project.remoteArtifactRepositories} which fails if it doesn't find
the defined repoin it.

An alternative test could be activate by activeProfiles
A third test could be: use -P

But i don't know how to create an it test for it. my maven knowledge
go as far as creating the settings and the mojo, but can't (for now)
create the it-test project. is there doco ?

Raphaël