Hi,

I am integrating several open source projects into an application and
some of these projects are built with Maven, which I have not used to
date.

I have read the FAQs etc. but I could not find a mention of being able
to do a Maven build on a machine that is not directly connected to the
Internet or whether such a connection is a prerequisite.

My situation is that my development machine is not connected but I do
need to be able to build some of these projects. Is there some way that
Maven supports this "disconnected" build?

Thanks. Best wishes, Ivan.