Hi,

Here is the structure of my project :
parent

        |- cdk

        |- components

                                |- comp 1
                                |- comp 2

comp 1 and comp2 depend on cdk. I've released a 1.2 version of the cdk project. the two component projects depend on version 1.2 explicitly.

Now I wanna do some modifications on the cdk, so version of this project is now 1.3-SNAPSHOT.

The problem is : when I try to compile components by launching mvn at the parent level (so it compile cdk, then components...), the classpath of the compiler plugin is : cdk/target/classes instead of cdk-1.2.jar as mentionned in the component's dependencies. So compilation failed.

The compilation is ok when I try to launch maven at the component's level.
So I think the problem could be that in the parent pom, cdk and components are in the same <modules></modules> tag. So How can I force the use of version 1.2 instead of module classes ?

Any body can help me ?
Regards
Olivier