Don't use system dependencies. Install/deploy the artifacts into your
local repo/corporate repo and change the dependency scope.

Wayne

Hi.

I try to create an executable jar that contains all the project's
dependencies using the assembly plugin.

Some of my dependencies are custom 'system' dependencies.

Here is an example from my pom:

               <dependency>

                               <groupId>adm-commons</groupId>

                               <artifactId>adm-commons</artifactId>

                               <version>1.0.1</version>

                               <scope>system</scope>

<systemPath>${basedir}/lib/Common.jar</systemPath>

               </dependency>

The problem I experience with the assembly plugin is that it does not
include such dependencies.

Does anyone know if there is a workaround?