Hi

I'm using 'jdom 1.0'. But I've the problem that this pom which comes from the remote repository contains false dependencies. Therefore I will include the corrected jdom pom.xml into our company wide internal repository.

- Does it suffice to insert just the pom (without any artifacts) into the internal repository? Because the artifacts are already available in the remote repository.

- How can I insert a pom.xml into the internal repository?

Thanks
.cla

--
Treffen Sie uns an der Jazoon'07: 24. - 28. Juni - http://jazoon.com