Hi everyone,

I created several projects with maven. To make some default company stuff
general, i created a master pom, which contains settings about repositories
and issue management and so on.

This system works great as long as i have the master pom in my local
repository (stored on my computer). When i clean my local repository the sub
project isn't able to find the master pom in my company's repository, even
when i add that company repository to my settings.xml file. Maven tries to
locate the Master pom only on my mirror of "central"-repository.

Any help would be appriciated.

 - Xander

Attachments:
master pom contains: