wonder if we can override the version thru the
build.plugins.plugin.dependencies declaration

-D

On 3/20/07, Armin Ehrenfels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Mark,

take a look at org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/[version] in
your local repository. There, you will find a .pom file which contains
all dependencies. As you can see, versions 1.0 and 1.1 both depend on
Ant-1.6.5.

HTH

Armin