Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the reply. I tried setting up mirrors. But that didn't do.
The build script still refers the Maven's default Central repository.
One good thing is the script first checks in my internal repository for
an artifact. And if it doesn't exit it tries to get it from the Maven
Central. I have even set the <offline> parameter to "true" to prevent
Maven from connecting to network. But still no use.

The log in the console shows that Maven tries to fetch from both the
internal and the Maven's Central repository.

Is there any other way to do this ?

Thanks in Advance,
- Aravinth.

________________________________

Generally people override central by utilizing settings.xml:

<settings>
<mirrors>
   <mirror>
     <id>mirror-maven-central</id>
     <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
     <name>local corporate repo override for central</name>
     <url>url to your local corporate repo</url>
   </mirror>
</mirrors>
</settings>

Wayne