I use it without pb. What is your windows?

Jay Goldman a écrit :
mvn.bat does not appear to work ... it creates a command line with
double-quotes, e.g., java ... "-Dxxx=yyy" ... which the java exe does not support. That is, the dos command processor
does not remove the double-quotes (as linux/unix shells do).

If I remove the double-quotes mvn.bat works.

are people using mvn.bat or does everyone just use cygwin or some other
unix-like shell environment and thus use the mvn shell script?