As suggested by Vincent, the plugin docs are the place to find the
answers you seek...

http://mojo.codehaus.org/cobertura-maven-plugin/usage.html
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-clover-plugin/usage.html

Wayne

On 3/25/07, Baz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vincent,

Thank you for your reply. I looked through the page, got some idea in
including new plugin. However, I will need to know the correct
groupId, artifactId right? Cobertura for m2 seems to be in another
website, http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/cobertura/cobertura/

So my question now is: What should i put into pom.xml in order to
download the right bits? How can i find out?

Thanks.

B.