Hi

Roland Asmann wrote:
Another request about this plugin:
Would it be possible to change the newlines in the comments to <br/>-tags in HTML? We sometimes use lists to summarize our changes in files and these lists become pretty much unreadable in HTML without the line-breaks.

I've added this request to JIRA:
  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGELOG-59

Thanks.