hello,

you don't want 3 poms, you want 3 profiles.

Milos

On 3/27/07, Martin M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm interested in solutions, how you would solve following situation?

I want to build a Maven 2.0 project but have three different pom.xml's for
that.
These files are:
  1.) full build, including build and integration testing
  2.) full build without integration testing
  3.) start integration testing only, no build

How should I add those project to continuum?
I added each of those three pom.xml's as three different projects to
contiuum.

Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,