Hello Christian,

if you want to specify which dependency you're going to extract, you may
want to use the dependency:unpack mojo instead of
dependency:unpack-dependencies.  You don't want all of your dependencies
extracted in your outputDirectory, would you? ;)

If so, you should configure the maven-dependency-plugin like so:

<plugin>
 <executions>
   <execution>
     <id>unpack</id>
     <phase>process-sources</phase>
     <goals>
       <goal>unpack</goal>
     </goals>
     <configuration>
       <artifactItems>
         <artifactItem>
           <groupId>testlib</groupId>
           <artifactId>testlib</artifactId>
           <version>1.0</version>
           <type>zip</type>
         </artifactItem>
       </artifactItems>
       <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory
}/alternateLocation</outputDirectory>
       <overWriteReleases>false</overWriteReleases>
       <overWriteSnapshots>true</overWriteSnapshots>
     </configuration>
   </execution>
 </executions>
</plugin>