Roland Asmann wrote:
Hi,

I was running through my sites again, and noticed the changelog-plugin generates some strange results in the pages.
On my pages, there is no author-name, but instead the String 'author:'.

Can you please provide more details about your problem. I'm not quite following what you mean.

I also noticed that the changelog-plugin on ibiblio has a creation-date of 27.03 whereas I am sure I used the plugin before that - I did my initial testing with the reports on the 26.

Can anybody tell me what happened with the plugin?

Ibiblio is no longer the default repository for Maven 2. The default on is http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 and that is where the official Maven plugins are deployed. repo1 is then synced to its mirrors, among others ibiblio. So there is a slight delay between when a plugin is available on repo1 versus on ibiblio. This particular plugin was release on 27-Feb-2007 15:58.

--
Dennis Lundberg