Hi,
Whenever I run the indexer on my repository, I get a this error:

Couldn't find artifact
/disk1/maestro-1.1/project-server/data/project-server/repository/ca/nanometrics/apollo/core/1.0.9/core-1.0.9-test.jar

If I just create that file, it works, but of course this error happens over and over for different artifacts. In fact, it happens for almost all my "war" projects...I am using the maven-jar-plugin, "test-jar" goal to make the test jar, which creates: core-1.0.9-tests-jar.jar for me. But the real question is why/how does Archiva care about them, and why can't it index them?
Thanks,
Ben