2007/4/3, Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I've just implemented the abstract methods the compiler was complaining
about, returning my proper WAS installation directory for the getWasHome()
method and just null for getWasMQHome() method, but I don't know were do I
configure the properties needed, particularly the "home", one.

Again, Gonzalo, this is not the place for discussing your problems
further. I suggest you to subscribe to the cargo mailing list:
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Mailing+Lists

Antonio