Hi,

I have to include 2 jars say xyz-1.0-SNAPSHOTS.jar and
xyz-1.0-SNAPSHOTS-tests.jar as dependencies while building a war.
As both are installed with the same groupid and artifact id in the
local-repositorys as part of build that builds them,say:
<groupid>com.example<groupid>
  <artifactid>xyz</artifactid>

Now if i use the following as dependencies while building my war only the
test jar gets included in web-inf/lib with the name xyz-1.0-SNAPSHOTS.jar
and the orgininal non test jar xyz-1.0-SNAPSHOTS.jar gets ignored :
<dependency>
                        <groupId>com.example</groupId>
                        <artifactId>xyz</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>