Indeed we use continuum 1.0.3.

Ok we now got them running seperately, BUT only the first build is actually
executed, the second build does not start as there are no changes in CVS.
Is there any way to force a build even if there are no changes? In fact what
I really want is that the second build is only executed if the first build
has been launched.

So scheduling two builds for the same project at the same time does not
work, I believe that's a bug.