Thanks a lot for all those links.

2007/4/4, Manos Batsis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

nicolas de loof wrote:
> I just discovered jsDoc 2 (http://code.google.com/p/jsdoc-2/) that is
> written in JavaScript and can (?) run inside Rhino engine, so could be
> packaged as a maven report plugin.

Actually a guy in the jsdoc forum/mailinglist said he will donate such a
maven plugin for jsdoc2.

>> Is there any work-in-progress to integrate some JS-tools as maven
plugins
>> ?
>>
>> - jsdoc (or similar) to générate javadoc-like documentation
>> - some js-compression tool
>> - some js-merge tool

I am in the process of  porting the sarissa [1] project from ant to
maven. Currently i use jsdoc 1.x without problems, you can find the pom
and ant build file at [2] and [3] respectively.

I intent to put more effort into this, currently working on using jslint
[4] during the test phase (classpath trouble). Maybe will do an
archetype when i reach a certain point, certainly looking into
compression/merging for generating a compact  file during the build. BTW
help is welcome ;-)

[1] sourceforge.net/projects/sarissa
[2] http://sarissa.cvs.sourceforge.net/sarissa/sarissa/pom.xml?view=markup
[3]